January 17, 2010

Photos from the photoshoot with Chloe!

The day actually went way better than I thought it would, and Chloe is so cute and funny! Most of the photos were taken on a whim actually, we just stumbled across random locations/things and were inspired immediately.  I also got my friend Lisa to model for me (the one in the leopard print dress) which was great, because she is an amazing model! and of course so was Summer (like always), Simone, and Chelsey! 


Here are some of the images:





 


(instaxes I haven't had time to scan in yet)

Over all an excellent shoot!

6 comments:

Akshay said...

Beautiful! I love how easily you have brought your ideas from your mind into print.. so simple and yet so elegant!

Louis Duke Photography said...

These are all amazing, as usual. You're going to make an amazing professional photographer.

Starr Crow said...

these are great!

Chloe Scheffe said...

Hey, these look excellent! I especially love/am jealous of the Instaxes. :-)

P.S. Here's my blog post about our shoot (http://thewanderwonder.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-352-dynamic-duo.html)

sarah said...

These photos are great! I especially love the first one x]


Sarah

a road to nowhere said...

Love the pctures!
xR